MONETIZING SOCIAL MEDIA What You’re About To Discover: The “Social Success Cycle” framework that gives you instant clarity on the 4 categories of social media marketing activities (and the category every business should begin with). How to create your Customer Avatar in order to architect a social media strategy that attracts leads and buyers…
MONETIZING SOCIAL MEDIA
What You’re About To Discover:
- The “Social Success Cycle” framework that gives you instant clarity on the 4 categories of social media marketing activities (and the category every business should begin with).
- How to create your Customer Avatar in order to architect a social media strategy that attracts leads and buyers (our simple Customer Avatar Worksheet will show you how to build your avatar).
- How to recognize and leverage the strength (and avoid the weakness) of both “Seeker” and “Engagement” social media channels.
- The “10-Minute Social Media Audit” that immediately identifies gaps in your social media marketing so you can close them.
- The two categories of social media marketing that can (and should) be automated by software (don’t worry, we tell you which programs to use).
- The “Feedback Loop” process that exponentially increases the impact of social media marketing on product/service development, customer service and content creation.
- The 5 keyword categories that matter when monitoring the web for customer service and reputation issues (“Listen” for these keywords and you’ll immediately join the social conversation about your brand).
- The Social Listening Keyword Research Planner that makes social listening campaign set up a breeze.
- How to set up social listening using paid tools (and an alternative method using free tools for those on a tight budget).
- The simple 3-Step Social Media Customer Service Plan to employ when dealing with angry customers on public social channels.
- 4 methods to growing connections on any social channel (look out for the “Indoctrination” and “Bouncing” processes).
- 7 blog post templates that create high-quality, “shareworthy” blog content with speed (never get stuck for blog post ideas again).
- The Social Media Topic Map handout that transforms boring, “ho hum” social media channels into thriving social communities.
- The 6-Step “socialization” process you’ll apply to every new piece of content you create (this will maximize your social media exposure).
- How to defeat the “Social Fire Hose” (and create social media updates that get noticed in the sea of social status updates).
- How to leverage “Long Tail Media Outreach” (in order to generate traffic, links and authority from blogs, podcasts and more).
- How to combine Social Media Topic Maps and “The Short List” process to create a network of influencers (these can really can “move the needle” for your business).
- How “Reverse Media Outreach” works today (and how to position yourself to take advantage of it)
- The “Value First” strategy that seamlessly and subtly transforms casual social media connections into leads and customers (without being sleazy).
- 3 types of “Value First” offers (and when to use each one).
- How to employ “Content Segmentation”, social media and social advertising to ascend social connections to leads and customers.
- How to use content + social media to intersect with “The Customer Journey” from the Awareness to Conversion stage.
Module 1: Start Here
- Lesson 1: From The Author
- Lesson 2: Social Success Cycle
- Lesson 3: Social Media Marketing Goals
- Lesson 4: The Customer Avatar
- Lesson 5: Which Social Media Channel Is Right For You
- Lesson 6: Engagement vs Seeker Channels
- Lesson 7: 10 Minute Social Media Audit
- Lesson 8: Social Media Dont’s
- Lesson 9: When to Automate
Module 2: Social Listening
- Lesson 1: Why Listen?
- Lesson 2: Social Listening Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Listening Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Listening Metrics
- Lesson 5: Social Listening Setup
- Lesson 6: Social Listening Keyword Planning
- Lesson 7: Tool Demo: Keyword Alert Setup
- Lesson 8: Listening Without Paid Tools
- Lesson 9: Using A Feedback Loop
- Lesson 10: Tool Demo: Tag And Task Setup
- Lesson 11: The 3-Step Social Customer Service Plan
Module 3: Social Influencing
- Lesson 1: Why Influence?
- Lesson 2: Social Influencing Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Influencing Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Influencing Metrics
- Lesson 5: Growing Social Profiles
- Lesson 6: Social Media Bouncing
- Lesson 7: Social Media Topic Map
- Lesson 8: 7 Blog Post Templates
- Lesson 9: Socializing Blog Content
- Lesson 10: Step 1 – Splinter
- Lesson 11: Step 2 – Visualize
- Lesson 12: Step 3 – Broadcast
- Lesson 13: Step 4 – Tag
- Lesson 14: Step 5 – Monitor
- Lesson 15: Step 6 – Schedule
- Lesson 16: Tool Demo – Edgar
- Lesson 17: Defeating The “Social Fire Hose”
- Lesson 18: Tool Demo – Facebook’s Boost Post Function
- Lesson 19: What’s Your SOP?
Module 4: Social Networking
- Lesson 1: Why Network?
- Lesson 2: Social Networking Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Networking Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Networking Metrics
- Lesson 5: What Is Media?
- Lesson 6: Long Tail Media Outreach
- Lesson 7: What Does Long Tail Media Want?
- Lesson 8: Networking By Topic Map
- Lesson 9: The “Short List”
- Lesson 10: Reverse Media Outreach
- Lesson 11: Staying Compliant
Module 5: Social Selling
- Lesson 1: Why Selling?
- Lesson 2: Social Selling Goals
- Lesson 3: Social Selling Tools
- Lesson 4: Social Selling Metrics
- Lesson 5: The Value First Strategy
- Lesson 6: Value First Offers
- Lesson 7: The Customer Journey
- Lesson 8: Content Segmentation
- Lesson 9: Segmentation + Retargeting
- Lesson 10: DEMO: Setting Up A Segmented Website
- Lesson 11: Content + Social Media + Ad Retargeting
- Lesson 12: Putting It All Together
Ryan Deiss – Social & Community Mastery Contains: Videos, PDF´s